BELT SIZE GUIDE
1. First, decide whether you will be wearing the belt at your waist or on your hips (lower rise). This will affect the fit of the belt.
2. For waist belts, measure around your natural waistline (just at the belly button). This is usually the smallest part of your torso.
3. For hip belts, measure around the fuller part of your hips (not the fullest), where your low-rise jeans would fall. Note: Hip belts are carried in larger sizes so they can be worn on the hips.
4. The measurement that you get is your belt size (in inches or centimeters). Note: See our size guide above for inch and centimeter equivalencies.
5. The size of a belt indicates the measurement from the buckle prong (or other method of closure) to the middle hole of the belt.